Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Allright, I've made it... I'm taking lots of pictures, but seldom have tine to sort through them. This is a rear view of the boat that I am staying on... it is also a hostel that young people, families, and older people all stay on. I am enjoying it and as far as hostels go, it is the nicest and cleanest that I've ever stayed in. I appreciate being right in the middle of the city for all of my sightseeing. The boat sits in the center of this map, right by the letter "l" in hotel, the map basically outlines central Stockholm, and by now I have walked all over the place. Tonight is my last night in Stockholm before I fly up to Umeå(ooo-mee-o) tomorrow morning to stay with Jögge for a few days before we both goto Sätergläntan (the craft school where I'll be taking classes). Click here for a link to the school's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment